Draughtman/ Interior Designer
- Conceptualizations and implementation of design solutions.
- Will be involved in handling new product development from sketching, 3D,prototype, molding, packaging towards to finished products.
- Strong in design skills and concepts
- Must be creative, organized, detailed oriented and able to multi task
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in AutoCad/Photoshop/3D Max.
- Independent, enthusiastic, a very fast learner and have initiative.
- Creative, innovative & resourceful with good interpersonal & communication skills.
a QA/QC supervision and coordination.
a Assist in resolving all technical and site issues.
a Liaise with consultants and architects on drawing and specifications.
a Planning, implementation and monitoring of the entire construction process.
a Knowledge on ISO 9001:2000 system.
a Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
a At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
a Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
a Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering – Civil / Construction / Structural or equivalent.
So, sesiapa yang berminat, sila emailkan resume ke email@example.com sebelum 1 November 2011.